OT woodworking show

Saw a new show on PBS called "Anything I can do" Hostess was a young woman who seemed more interested in her lipstick and nails then wood work. Setting was in a garage with car in place, tool bench was clear and tools in a pile off to the side. She made a Cricket Bench on the show and made comments while making it such as"don"t worry if the joints aren't tight it shows that it was hand made" "Don't stand on your safety glasses, it makes them hard to see through" and other like comments. Has any one else seen this show?
I haven't seen the program but by judging from her web site it's easy to imagine the program being just as you say :-)
It's as if someone left her parked outside once or twice too often during those long dark winters in the Arctic Provinces.
Ding! Ding!
--
Steve
www.ApacheTrail.com/ww/

woman
Setting
pile
that
show?
Sweet Sawdust wrote:

Yeah, unfortunately. SWMBO likes it, and she recorded it once so I could see it. Ugh!
It has to be a bit off beat, after all, it produced by the same folks that bring you the greatest show on TV.
http://www.redgreen.com /
If nothing else, she sure appears to be a hootie in a tool belt!!!
Sweet Sawdust wrote:

OOPS!!! I meant hottie, but her hooties look pretty good too.
lex wrote:

I think you need either need a new television or a new monitor.
todd
snipped-for-privacy@nafco.net says...

Was that one of them thar Ferdian slips? :-)

Well, I guess we know what can attract your attention in a workshop. Just make sure you're not running any power tools while you're looking at it/them.

Nothing wrong with a little eye candy to break up the sawdust. Obviously Family Handyman magazine believes in this as well, for those who subscribe.
Joe
snipped-for-privacy@execpc.com (BIG JOE) wrote in

did you catch the name of her new book on the http://www.anythingicando.com/ website?
Len
Family Handyman is so obsessed with being politically correct in the models they use that I feel I'm looking at a benetton ad.
I'm waiting for the issue where a weight-challenged lesbian latino in a wheelchair lays a new roof.

woman
Setting
pile
that
hard
show?
Cape Cod Bob wrote:

Truth to tell half my family are Brits, the Old Man is from London. The Mother's Russian, interesting family, in all the colonies. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: