[OT] Woodframed "Picassos"

saw on the national news that a Picasso crayon scribbling sold for a penny less than $40k at Costco. Well I can do one(or more) better. I just completed several Picasso renderings in salvaged copper wire brazed together. The frames are painted primavera(dumpster product). I could probably part with one of these for a few cents less than 10% of what was paid at Costco ( a winking face goes here with TIC). Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

Think I'll just camp out by your house until trash day... :-) jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Not enough twisted nipples for Picasso. Nice work though.

Reply to
Silvan

FWIW. The two on the left are copied from Picasso sketches. The second from right is all my own and is made from old coathangers and crate strapping. If t & a sculptures are your thing peruse the link below. I 'borrowed' one of Jin Feng scupltures and made one like it...the one on the far right..

Lawrence L'Hote