OT: What to get SWMBO for xmas.

Here's a thought.
http://www.strangecosmos.com/content/item/103663.html
Only if you want to cease living shortly thereafter. My SWMBO might tell a few blonde jokes, or even be a blonde sometimes, but I would be taking my life in my hands to actually give her that. Show her, yes, give to her, die!
RonMan
Tue, Nov 23, 2004, 2:49pm snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net (BillStock) wants to live dangerously, and says: Here's a thought. http://www.strangecosmos.com/content/item/103663.htm
That would make you eligible for a Thai haircut. I guess in the Sates, it's now called a Bobbet haircut. If you don't know what that is, you'd better find out real fast.
JOAT Measure twice, cut once, swear repeatedly.
I'll bet I know what your are NOT getting for Christmas, or New Year's, Or Valentine's Day, or Easter, or........................
Bill Stock wrote:

I guess SWMBO isn't as dumb as I thought. I showed her that, and she laughed. Go figure. I was thinkin' 'bout buyin' her one, but I guess not.

not.
I think, after one of your previous posts about your SWMBO's "deformity", that you need to get her a Heavy Duty Industrial Grade . . . "Over the shoulder boulder holder". (G,D & RVVF)
--
Nahmie

my wife says that blonde isn't a color, it's a state of mind... or lack thereof..

I don't get it. ;-)
A couple nights ago my wife and I watched a movie on DVD (mostly we watch VHS from our collection, the DVD is *new stuff*) and at the end of the movie at about midnight (not my best hour anyway) I was studying the remote trying to find the rewind button when she gently took it from me and suggested I could use a little rest.
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com
Mon, Nov 29, 2004, 7:37pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@bendcable.com (TimDouglass) says: I don't get it. ;-) <snip>
Look at it this way, now you've got an idea of what your wife's gonna get you for Xmas.
JOAT Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind dont matter, and those who matter dont mind. - Dr Seuss
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 00:12:21 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

I already bought all my Christmas presents - I'm actually probably working on about 2024 right now. I just keep hoping she doesn't decide to trade me off for one who is smarter, better looking, doesn't have expensive hobbies and who can remember things like birthdays and anniversaries.
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com
Tue, Nov 30, 2004, 11:30am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@bendcable.com (TimDouglass) laments: <snip> I just keep hoping she doesn't decide to trade me off for one who is smarter,<snip>
Yup, that's understandable. LMAO
and who can remember things like birthdays and anniversaries.
No prob. I learned long ago, you don't have to remember anything. What you does is, you just go to one of thoee free e-card sites that will send out e-cards to whoever, on whatever date you want. Send 'em to yourself, a few days before each event, with a note reminding you what it's for. No prob.
In the Army I kept a 31 day file in my desk. Each morning I looked in it, for that day of the month. Any reports, whatever, due soon would be there, along with any needed instructions for completing it. Never missed a deadline. You could use something like that instead of e-cards. See, you don't have to remember a thing. No prob.
JOAT Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind dont matter, and those who matter dont mind. - Dr Seuss
On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:37:31 -0800, Tim Douglass

Oooh, I've done that, more than once....