OT - we're not bad

Page 2 of 3

Shy? Still waters run deep.....
On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 04:24:09 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

Speakin' of BBQ, that looks like it might be tender, once you cut the bark out.
<nomex=ON>
-- A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on. -- William S. Burroughs
On 1/14/2011 6:24 AM, Robatoy wrote:

Looks noisy.
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.

Maybe there's a volume control next to the switch on the battery compartment?

I wonder if one were to take that huge clasp off if it could sit upright.

Hey... isn't that Pandybear? A real cutie, no doubt. If it is, you should know she has a mean streak. I saw her give one of her sock toy "what for" for a few minutes one time until she needed to see her Daddy. Robert

Mean like her daddy? LOL

Wouldn't want to mess with him, he looks vicious. :) Nice dog, yours?

I wish. But how does one scold a doggie like that after it microturds the carpet?
"Robatoy" wrote:

---------------------------------------- Attach a handle to that puppy and you have a mop to wash wibdows.
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

My wife wants one of those (no, not the mop), but I'd prefer she settle for a picture, so I sent her a copy. Thanks!
Bill

Every time I need a smile, I look at that picture... that dog's 'look' just cracks me up... (I hope Moxie doesn't catch me looking at that picture, she'll bite me.)
My nephew in Olathe KS has one like that and they bought it a leather NASCAR jacket...I kid you not...# 3. I can't even get it on my hand as a glove it is that tiny. He stuffs it inside his own jacket and has its face poking out like a scarf... hilarious!
"Robatoy" wrote:

(I hope Moxie doesn't catch me looking at that picture, she'll bite me.) ----------------------------------- Can certainly understand.
Having grown up with hunting dogs, was brainwashed with the old, "If he don't hunt, he doesn't eat", approach.
Little guys have limited opportunities in the field.
Lew

I'm not bad....they just draw me that way...
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/untooned_jessicarabbit.jpg
On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 15:05:59 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

That's one hot'n'nasty lookin' passel o' pixelated woman if I ever done seed one. Kathleen Turner's voice sure worked for her, didn't it? Hubba, hubba!
-- Threee days before Tucson, Howard Dean explained that the tea party movement is "the last gasp of the generation that has trouble with diversity." Rising to the challenge of lowering his reputation and the tone of public discourse, Dean smeared tea partiers as racists: They oppose Obama's agenda, Obama is African-American, ergo...
Let us hope that Dean is the last gasp of the generation of liberals whose default position in any argument is to indict opponents as racists. This McCarthyism of the left -- devoid of intellectual content, unsupported by data -- is a mental tic, not an idea but a tactic for avoiding engagement with ideas. It expresses limitless contempt for the American people, who have reciprocated by reducing liberalism to its current characteristics of electoral weakness and bad sociology. --George Will 14 JAN 2011 Article titled "Tragedies often spark plenty of analysis"

I'm telling! (I know who will protect that dog... ya ain't gonna like it....LOL)

All is well on The Wreck.....
Till summer and school let's out. LOL
In spewed forth:

sqwertz and kent?<g>

p e ter l_ u_ c_ a_ s
There're occasional cross posts between this group and that one. DO NOT let that creep/troll in here.
-Zz

You got it. And once they get going, there is no stopping them. They work hard to out filth each other.
Then they turn on each other and really beat the crap out of one another. It's almost a graveyard over there now as it got so ridiculous no one wants to participate.
And there is NO way, NONE, NADA, ZERO possibility that you could ever convince me that Sqwertz's mortal enemy Kent wasn't just him. Same guy, different post style.
It shouldn't be lost that the two rarely post away from each other. If one posts "the other" is usually right around the corner.
Seriously, there is something wrong with Steve. Or Squirts, Sqwerts, Sqwertz, or "sw", depending on when he posts. I would guess he is an alcoholic, and probably a bit of both.
Robert