OT = Valentine's Day

OT - Valentine's Day Yes, it is off topic, but a timely, one-time-only topic.
This is not typical spam. I am a normal contributor who happens to sing Barbershop. If you need a special Valentine, there are Barbershop chapters all over the country that deliver singing Valentines.
If you want further information or want to find a chapter in your area, go here: http://www.singingvalentines.com /
if you live in greater OKC, Ok go here: http://www.okchorale.org /
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

Well, I'd like to know why Valentine's Day sucks for men. Women get candy and jewerly, but we don't get a cordless drill, sharpening stone, router bits, Dremmel, not even a plaid shirt. Currently men are being laid off faster than women.

If you must ask, perhaps you should get an answer. In short, you don't wax your legs, your back resembles an unkempt bush, your facial hair is more properly described as prominent rather than merely visible, and your crown is bald. You tell me. Does that description inspire you to send flowers and chocolates?

Got me hot.

But, men ARE getting laid... I rest my case..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing