OT: Totally

Page 3 of 3

Those of us who enjoyed this site will really like:
www.ratemyrack.com
It gives the old phrase "..just checkin' the score, honey..." new meaning.
My personal fave is "beachgirl".
-Zz
On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 12:12:54 GMT, John B

WARNING!!
View them "by score", and stick to the HIGH scores.
The low scores are downright spooky and could set you off your feed.
-Zz

Ohhh ... thank you.
When they legalized topless beach wear in Ontario, the ones that took advantage of that always seem to have brush-cuts, carry trucker wallets, comfortable shoes and had EAT ME tattooed on their knuckles....and stretch marks which made them look they had a head-on collision with an accordion.
The lemonade-type stand I put up at the beach, proclaiming on a large sign: "Application Of Suntan Lotion Only $5.00" didn't work too well, till I offered to pay $10.00.
14 out of 20 ... better then half. 2 (or is it 4) I should have gone with my first instinct Frank
John B wrote:

John B wrote:

    j4
jo4hn wrote:

John
John B wrote:

Ten outta twenty. I'm just not a breast man, I see.