OT: Totally

Page 1 of 3

Not much to do with wood, but good to sort out the so called experts ;)
http://www.c4wkg0blin.com/breasttest.html
regards John

17 out of 20 correct....
--
Regards,
"Doug Miller" wrote in message

14 out of 20 correct ... but without tactile input, artistry can even fool the experts.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

Hockey. I got 16 out of 20 with one eye closed. ;~) However it would have been more fun with the touchy feely method added.
"Leon" wrote in message

fool
have
SWMBO got 16 out of 20 also ... you must be in better touch with your feminine side than me. ;)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

LOL.. Yea-yuh, I muth be.

One thing I noticed after looking at my score, was that the ones that were most symmetrical in size and shape (forget about size for now) had the best chance of being altered.
I once had a girlfriend who fretted over the fact that one was noticeably bigger than the other. While I was always unable to see it, I usually offered to work on the smaller one with the intent to make it bigger to match its companion. <g>
Upscale wrote:

Very important work. And consider that Saul Bellow wrote that if you don't pay lots of attention to the breasts they get cancer in protest. If you love her, you know what to do.
er
--
email not valid

Being from Vegas I was able to get 18 out of 20 (first time), second time another 18 out of 20, third time 16 out of 20 (had dirty glasses?), fourth time 19 out of 20, still trying for 20 out of 20 but working on it!
"Old Grey" wrote in message

The second time I got 39 out of 40 ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05
Doug Miller wrote:

As a healthcare professional, I fancy I have better powers of observation than the average man. However, I scored 17 out of 20 myself. There were two fakes I thought were real and one real I thought was fake.
Obviously more study is required on my part.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

The John B entity posted thusly:

16 out of 20 right.
Huuum, must be lack of experience or just my eyesight. Only 13 correct
I think I'll stick to wood working. 14 out of 20 right.

18 out of 20 right.
Hmmmm....
For sale: slightly used woodworking tools... :-)
--jeff

17 / 20
Those last ones got me!
Searcher
Dear Sir:
Would it be possible for you to arrange for me to take this test in Braille?
Yes sir, it would. please send me asap the specifics for your braille monitor.

On 21 Feb 2006 07:12:07 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom

I taught Braille Anatomy in high school but only scored 11 out of 20 on that test. Horrible!
Monsieur Tawm, you come back for the strangest threads... ;)
--
The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly
is to fill the world with fools.