OT: Too screwed up to be real...

Page 2 of 2

Too bad none of the innocent had guns to defend themselves.

Ouch!

We don't live in an ideal world. If you rid yourself of a way to defend yourself, those people that don't live by your ideal world standards will rule over you and harm you.
Those that don't want you to have a way to defend yourself will one day rule over you and harm you.

Did you think I was disagreeing? The Europeons will run in horror at your suggestion and the lefty-loonies here will come unglued. All normal.

I'm certainly not arguing the point.

No, not at all.