Using the microwave today I heard a pop and it lost all power. Found the
fuse had blown inside the microwave. I replaced it with a similer one that
was the same amps it popped again. Is there a magic fix or is it DOA?
Several things can cause your problem but when mine did this it was missing
the microwave waveguide cover and moisture was getting into the tube.
Here is a link that might help...
If not....well they are cheap enough these days.....Ross
When did it "pop"?? When the start button was pressed, after the
microwave runs a few minutes, when the door was opened, when the door
Appliance Repair Aid
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.