OT: the wife's surgery

ROTFL!!!

They dryer I have figured out. Put everything in. Turn the knob. Push the button. When it beeps, push the button again. Repeat four times, then pull the clothes out and put them back in the hamper and dump them in a pile on the bed.

Then sleep in the floor. Those dog beds are kinda cozy.

Can anybody tell me how to fold clothes? :)

Reply to
Silvan

John

We don't have a mesh bag, and I'm positive she always puts her bras in the dryer. Probably why I'm always having to fix the mangled hooks, right?

I'm not much worried about bras. She won't be wearing one for a long time, I don't imagine. It's hard holding those things up, and bras are really uncomfortable on her. If ever there was a candidate for breast reduction...

Reply to
Silvan

duplicate it, but that was quite interesting.

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ Now we'll just use some glue to hold things in place until the brads dry +--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Aren't moms great?

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass

Clean clothes get piled on the dining room table. You eat standing up in the kitchen. I don't fold clothes, if it has to be on a hanger I will occasionally get them there, everything else sort of gets the dump and cram approach to filling the dresser.

I'll wash and dry them (even did it when "laundry" consisted of 47 loads of diapers and one load of "people clothes"), sometimes I'll hang some things up, but the whole folding and putting away thing is just too much work for me. I do dishes the same way, I'll load the dishwasher and wash the pots and pans by hand, but someone else is going to put them away.

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass

Of course, we all wish your wife a speedy recovery...

How is she doing?

How are you doing?

All the best,

Reply to
Kenneth

Nah, I'm too busy with my non-compliant patients (redundancy), this is kinds a one-time offer under special circumstances.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

Yup. She helped me get the tree down and put away all 437,651 ornaments and pieces of both tiers of the Christmas Village. She's a good woman.

She's kept us fed a lot too.

Reply to
Silvan

Yup. Same thing with groceries. I got out and put every bag on my arms, and carry the entire trunkload of goodies, both jugs of milk and the jug of kitty litter all in one trip, then I dump it on the floor and go get on the computer. :)

Or I used to. :( Sigh.

At least I haven't started watching soap operas yet. Actually, since I've been Mr. Mom, the kids haven't watched TV either. I haven't turned the damn thing on all week.

Well.... No, that's not strictly true. My daughter got a Barbie "cam corder" for Christmas. It's a wireless closed circuit TV camera. I've turned the TV on so we could play with that.

Haven't watched any of that mind rotting gibberish with the moving pictures though.

Reply to
Silvan

it's how I heat my shop, with an indoor dryer vent... the wife cracked up when she walked into the garage... i mean shop... one night and I'd run out and hangers and was using rare earth magnets on the water pipe..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis