OT: Service

For Canadians, just insert Canadian equivalents.
I became confused when I heard the word__"Service"
Internal Revenue_'Service' U.S. Postal_'Service' Telephone_'Service' Cable TV_'Service' Civil_'Service' State, City, County & Public_'Service' Customer_'Service'
This is not what I thought 'Service' meant.
But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had hired a bull to 'Service' a few cows. It all came into focus. Now I understand what all those agencies are doing **TO** us.
On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 14:19:00 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Rocky Rococco, at your cervix.
-- Ask not what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive... then go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. -- Howard Thurman

Put down that pickle!

Straight out of "Grapes of Wrath." But of course, there's little new under the sun...