OT: schmooziest fancy car coffee cup?

Page 2 of 2

It's all ball bearings these days.
Dave Hinz wrote:

Snrkfhk! Good one!
On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 01:46:31 -0500, Silvan

you drive a truck. go to the store part of a bigish truck stop and get one of the better insulated stainless double wall travel mugs. there are several good ones out there now...

The ones in my friend's jeep are square. We always joke around about some foreign guy on the design team saying, "Ooooohhh, you say coffee CUP, I thought you say coffee CAKE."