OT - Rec.woodworking BBQ

J T

When I was in the service (USCG) I spent a year in Germany. We frequented a bar whose owners were *not* enamored with the German military. Every now and then they would go into the back room and come out with an antique toilet bowl, beautifully painted with flowers and such. Inside the bowl was a German army helmet, complete with spike, and filled with pickles. They'd walk through the crowd offering pickles to the customers, with a German army march playing on the sound system.

Reply to
DerbyDad03