OT: Questions for Americans

Page 4 of 4
Robatoy wrote:

Interesting at least. I wasn't really looking for pleasant, and it's usually informative to hear what constructive people have to say about things that might matter in the long haul. Most of the woodworkers I know (here on the wreck and elsewhere) seem to want to design and build things that'll outlast themselves - and so whether we ultimately agree or not, I find what they have to say interesting...
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar