OT: Questions for Americans

You start with and Ad Hominem attack. You then state the information is both public and private like it lives some double life followed by a description that is to any thinking man the very defination of private. And never offer a third option.

This all give you the appearance of having the mental ability of a 9 year old.

To whit, I have come to the conclusion you are not worth the trouble and see no reason to read let alone to respond to anything you post.

ron

Reply to
r payne

No start. No Ad Hominem. Obvious statements (which you aren't man enough to quote).

any thinking man

Given two words, one cannot describe the world. If you're mentally deficient enough to believe that one can, well, even I don't have enough Ad to describe your Hominem.

Yes, apparently that describes you well, given that you can't even place the words in the context of the discussion at hand.

no reason to

IOW, "I'm going to take my ball and run home crying to mommy."

Reply to
krw

any thinking man

no reason to

Ron,

Track krw's record on other newsgroups. He appears to only show up so he can denigrate someone, call names, and perform similar feats of daring intellectual nincompoopery. You're wasting energy typing in responses because his response will always be an offspring of those you've already seen.

Reply to
Charlie Self

is both public and

s to any thinking man

d see no reason to

Pot...Kettle, Kettle......Pot

Reply to
Robatoy

both public and

to any thinking man

see no reason to

Sorry. No. This is the only NG I attend. And you're the only major league asshole I know on here at the moment, but you can't help that. You were born to it, and then grew into the role.

Reply to
Charlie Self

tion is both public and

at is to any thinking man

e and see no reason to

Wow! A compliment ! Thank you, kind sir. (You're kinda fun to play with too!)

Reply to
Robatoy

both public and

any thinking man

no reason to

Well, I mostly read (lurk) and learn, but when idiot leftists (redundant) show their true colors with off-topic posts, yes, I get involved. Since you seem to be included in that group... If you'd rather talk about woodworking, please do and I'll learn.

Reply to
krw

both public and

to any thinking man

see no reason to

oh. I am SO sorry. I just SEEM to be a leftist (whatever that is). I'm a liberal. Generally, I get alonog with people of any political stripe, until the start calling names. Then, they can do as I suggest you do: go f*ck yourself.

Reply to
Charlie Self

You mean that dude hasn't made your kill file yet?

You must trying to piss up a rope?

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

both public and

to any thinking man

see no reason to

You're a leftist.

Gee Charlie. That's just soo (il)liberal of you.

Reply to
krw

mation is both public and

that is to any thinking man

ble and see no reason to

I'm still trying to figure out who makes less sense, or is a bigger dick, you or Charlie. It's close... awful close...

Reply to
Robatoy

Sorry, Lew. No kill files in Google that I've found, at least none that work. Generally, that's not a problem because even those I disagree with politically are willing to discuss, not name call, but countertop and krw seem to feel it's within their purviews to be candidates for Pain In The Ass of The Western World. I'm done responding to their asininities, anyway. This is the political silly season, which maybe excuses a Canadian sticking his unwanted, unneeded and worn out oar in, but name calling is never suitable.

Reply to
Charlie Self

've heard about some people having success with this, never used it as I don't use Google Groups, as usual your mileage may vary.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

OK, just tried it, you already appear to be using Firefox, so go and install the GreaseMonkey extension from the above page, restart Firefox, then click on the link to the GG Kilefile script, it will ask you if you want to install it, say Yes.

In GG I saw links labelled 'Kill Thread' and 'Ignore User' littered throughout.

Be careful, have fun, and don't ignore yourself. ;-)

Reply to
FrozenNorth

I think I tried that before, but it's worth a second shot. Thanks.

Reply to
Charlie Self

I just tried it. I love it! Thanks again.

Reply to
Charlie Self

ormation is both public and

n that is to any thinking man

f a 9 year old.

ouble and see no reason to

I see you can't stay out of this contest. Ok, you win!

--=20 Keith

Reply to
krw

Happy days are here again. ;-) You have taught me enough over my years of lurking, so it is only fair.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

: I'm still trying to figure out who makes less sense, or is a bigger : dick, you or Charlie.

Size queen, eh?

-- Andy Barss

Reply to
Andrew Barss