OT OT TurboTax

Page 2 of 2
On 12/30/2015 11:23 AM, Leon wrote: ...

Using Excel for virtually anything is almost always double work... :)

On 12/30/2015 11:27 AM, dpb wrote:

LOL No kidding! so I still use Lotus 123 instead. ;~)
But seriously "some times" a spread sheet is easier than creating a report in another program.
I pay the combined cell phone bill which includes our land line and at one time the internet and TV, for my wife's, son's, sister's, my, and once upon a time my dad's cell phones. They each reimburse me quarterly and not all of the shared portions of the bill are equal. and don't get me started on the separate taxes and fees on each.
The spread sheet makes those calculations as to who owes what much simplifier for me.