OT: NY-26, Pats-20

Page 1 of 2
NY up by 6 at half time after 2 field goals.

If it's a standard Stupor Bowl, by the time it's over, most people will remember the commercials they saw between naps.

I didn't realize that they were tape-delaying the game. Don't spoil it for me!

Canadians invented the game, (Camp stole it) and we can wind the tape forward if we want. And who thought of adding a fourth down? We never gave anybody permission to do that!
I pick NY because New Englanders talk funny.
r---->aka Zebco Kid....

NJ, not NY. Folks talk funny in Joisey too.
(Am I the only person who remembers when Koch wouldn't let the Giants have a parade in NYC after winning the superbowl?)
--
FF

Canadians invented the game, (Camp stole it) and we can wind the tape forward if we want. And who thought of adding a fourth down? We never gave anybody permission to do that!
I pick NY because New Englanders talk funny.
r---->aka Zebco Kid....
Unless you have a natural sounding Texas accent you naturally sound funny to me.
On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 21:30:36 GMT, "Leon"

You guys talk like "King of the Hill".
Normal people talk like they're from NY. <G>

Is there a game today?
"Leon" wrote in message

What's a "game"?
BTW, I made that replacement base cabinet yesterday afternoon. Started at noon and brought it over to the site around 5:30 PM, it's just sitting there all ready for YOU to level and install! <G>
Bring the Rotex ... can't wait to see that puppy in action! :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

SWING!!! Step away from that Rotex!!! I want to see your hands...now lay down on the floor and carefully, with your left hand hand me your wallet with your credit cards...sorry, buddy, it's for you own good...
I'm afraid I suck at these Festool interventions....

SWING!!! Step away from that Rotex!!! I want to see your hands...now lay down on the floor and carefully, with your left hand hand me your wallet with your credit cards...sorry, buddy, it's for you own good...
You sound like my wife!

I'll bring my big hammer and nails!

Will do. Don't foprget the putty! ;~)

I just thought of something else. ;~) You need doors for the new cabinet but that will cost lots more. You could build and install a boat load of exposed cubby drawers to put coffee in. ;~)

Dunno.. might be.. I gave up watching/following football when I moved to Baja.. Figured that gave me at least 20 more hours a week to actually Do things..
I went to a super bowl party last year.. about 20 people there and I was one of about 3 that even tried to pay attention to the game..lol
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

I'm a Jets fan (season tickets since 1989) so I have to back my conference. As much as I hate the Patriots, the Superbowl is a time to circle the wagons.
It wouldn't shock me if the Giants eked out a victory. They have a front four capable of disrupting the passing game. And on offense, if they can draw the Patriots safeties in, they'll have success with Manning to Burress. In short, they'll need sacks, pressures and knock downs on defense and a high average yards per pass attempt on offense. Of course, they can achieve those objectives and still have their asses handed to them, but I think the game will be closer than some of the predictions I've seen - yours excluded.
Jeff

Oh well. got the numbers wrong.
Go Red Sox!

LOL....
One of the better Super Bowls, IMHO.
Robatoy wrote:

NY 17, Pats-14     jo4hn
jo4hn wrote:

Did I NAIL that or what?!!!     wow,     j4