OT: Next time you spit coffee on your monitor...

...click here:

Buddy Matlosz

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 15:36:46 -0500, the inscrutable "Buddy Matlosz" spake:

Reply to
Larry Jaques

You would use a future push-stick to clean your monitor?

Reply to
Herman Munster

Is this another one of those things that screams at you all of a sudden? I've learned /never/ to open a Flash file that is tagged with 'make sure your sound is up'.

Reply to
Xane T.

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 02:13:49 GMT, the inscrutable snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net (Xane T.) spake:

No, it's a cat licking the screen. Sound effects are much like you heard when Cindy Crawford washed that car in the commercial a dozen or so years back.

-------------------------------------------- Proud (occasional) maker of Hungarian Paper Towels.

Comprehensive Website Design ======================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

?

Is it worth going to some trouble to hear? I'm running JACK (low latency audio server for Linux), and because of such, I have to shut JACK off, restart a bunch of stuff, and just generally dick around for 20 minutes to get the flash player plugin thing to be able to gain access to my soundcard so it can make noise. Is it worth it?

(I can't imagine how it could be.)

Reply to
Silvan

Short answer: NO