OT: Nanny State wins again?

That's sad. DO watch the video at the end...ROTF
http://tinyurl.com/ylxlw26
On 3/12/2010 4:52 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Sorta glad to hear that ... means I don't have to have a go. ;)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

It's local to me. I've run down the hill on a cheeseless day and that's hard enough just on your own. That thing is steep! A couple of my friends have needed first aid (ankles) after the big roll.