OT - Master of the obvious.

While pouring the much needed remains of the pot of coffee, I glanced up at the microwave to see what time it was. "NOW," it proclaimed. Thanks a bunch. "COOLING", it went on to say. Over and over. I was still giggling to myself about this new fangled technology when it sunk in that "NOW COOLING" meant I'll have blueberry muffins shortly. Should've taken the time to brew a second pot of coffee. One isn't doing the job today.

Our microwave says " Enjoy Your Meal" after I reheat a cup of coffee. ;~)

Ours did that, too. Until I threw it out in the driveway and crushed it under the truck.
I don't need some machine telling me what to do.
:-)
--

-MIKE-

Well, that does happen to be my breakfast most of the time, so it does qualify as a meal. ;)

I had a client come in and have me make a sign for his bar:
"Beer, it is not just for breakfast anymore."

Right there with you, buddy. I can only eat breakfast after about 10:00 am.
Robert

Angela likes to make me a solid meal on the weekends. During the week, well, we're all too damn busy to eat a proper breakfast, green tea and a banana and I'm good till mmm about 11-ish then it is next door to John's and I eat. BUT... on Saturdays?? "Here, hon, have this moose-ka-bab!. "It is lean!" " Oh?? You don't like those pork-chops hanging off the end of it??" "Let me crack you a couple of oh-s0-yummy Grolsch lagers" before I feed you this bacon soup......"
. . . . ...then I wake up and eat green stuff.

My wife doesn't even say that.
On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 13:33:27 -0600, Leon wrote:

I chuckle about our PT cruiser display. I says "door ajar" when I open the door and "doors ajar" when my wife does also. A car that cares about the difference between singular and plural!
--
It's turtles, all the way down

Out vehicles say that also however I don't think the door is actually "a jar."

Ectually, the only time a door is not a door is when it is "a jar". <G>
P D Q

Our dishwasher switches from counting down the time remaining to flashing "HO" for a while in the middle of the cycle. I can't figure out if it thinks it's Santa or doesn't like SWMBO.