OT - Lift Off Toilet Seat and Lid

I guess this is a case of, you CAN take it with you.

JOAT Flush the Johns.

- seen on a bumper sticker

Reply to
J T

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in news:25481-416FCB6C-124@storefull-

3154.bay.webtv.net:

it is attached... I dread the screech when SWMBO finds it this way. :)

Reply to
Kurt

> I guess this is a case of, you CAN take it with you.

While on the subject, have any ketchup packets?

Fold two packets in half. Place them under a toilet seat with the ends facing the center of the bowl. be sure they are under the seat support.

Now just wait for the scream of the next person sitting down.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

chortle... can't wait to try this... :)

Reply to
Silvan

Mayonnaise, and face them outward.

Reply to
George

Sat, Oct 16, 2004, 3:31am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@nay.never.nomore (Kurt) says: I have enough problems remembering to put the seat down when it is attached... I dread the screech when SWMBO finds it this way. :)

No prob. You get one, and don't tell her. Then, if you ever get a divorce, take it when you leave, and don't tell her.

JOAT Flush the Johns.

- seen on a bumper sticker

Reply to
J T

You guys are just plain nasty. Now where did I put those packets...? j4

Reply to
jo4hn

Lift lid, stretch saran wrap over bowl, put lid down - major splashback!!! Then run for your life!

Reply to
Grandpa