OT - Lift Off Toilet Seat and Lid

http://popularmechanics.com/home_improvement/home_improvement/2001/11/we_have_liftoff /
I guess this is a case of, you CAN take it with you.
JOAT Flush the Johns. - seen on a bumper sticker
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in 3154.bay.webtv.net:

I have enough problems remembering to put the seat down when it is attached... I dread the screech when SWMBO finds it this way. :)
Sat, Oct 16, 2004, 3:31am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@nay.never.nomore (Kurt) says: I have enough problems remembering to put the seat down when it is attached... I dread the screech when SWMBO finds it this way. :)
No prob. You get one, and don't tell her. Then, if you ever get a divorce, take it when you leave, and don't tell her.
JOAT Flush the Johns. - seen on a bumper sticker

http://popularmechanics.com/home_improvement/home_improvement/2001/11/we_have_liftoff /
While on the subject, have any ketchup packets?
Fold two packets in half. Place them under a toilet seat with the ends facing the center of the bowl. be sure they are under the seat support.
Now just wait for the scream of the next person sitting down.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

chortle... can't wait to try this... :)
Mayonnaise, and face them outward.

George wrote:

    j4
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Lift lid, stretch saran wrap over bowl, put lid down - major splashback!!! Then run for your life!