OT: Life's simpler pleasures.

Page 1 of 2
How quickly one gets attached:
Full of P & V ready to play:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/arf2.jpg
Then, a mere few months later, she has completely adapted our lifestyle LOL
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/Moxie2.jpg
On 12/30/2009 3:01 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Cutie Pie! My youngest just babysat for a four month old Maltese, not much bigger than a shoe, and much smaller than "that damn cat".
Don't tell anyone, but I'm thinking ... nahhh, maybe not, but damn this thing was precious!!
:)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Moxie is a Maltipoo. But only 25% Maltese. She has us well trained by now. She's also in heat and I had NO idea how many male dogs there were in this neighbourhood. I mean the incessant howling when I take that hot french bitch for a stroll... hilarious! At one house, there are two big male Labs that are farking near chewing their way through steel bars and what does litlle ol' Moxie-poo do? Sits herself down and licks herself, then looks up at me with a face that says: "Wot???" Hell, if I brought a pole, she'd use it for a dance.
On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 14:06:04 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy

This thread got mushy way too quickly, so here's the other side:
The other poo: http://fwd4.me/9uq
4 of of life's simpler pleasures from being pet-free are: 1) having a nice, quiet house which 2) doesn't reek of pets or cat boxes. and 3) doesn't have constant BARKING. It's also nice 4) not being inundated by shedded pet hair.
LJ, who is against slavery (pet ownership/petshops.)
-- Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is Forgiven. Gee, ain't religion GREAT?

Our house is quiet... when she is asleep.

This dog does not smell. Even after a walk in the rain do you have to shove your nose into her fur to even smell a very distant reminder of the $ 30.00 spa treatment she got 2 weeks prior.

She only barks when she needs to go outside, sees a squirrel, wants steak.

My navel would be proud to have the lint she sheds after a thorough brushing. That dog is hypoallergenic.

You have GOT to be kidding me. That dog HAS slaves; us!
<G>

On 12/31/2009 11:48 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

"The fog comes in on little cat feet..."

Has 'bote de chat', but disdains use except in emergency. Besides, came configured for indoor/outdoor use ... either looks at door until you open it, or grabs you by the hand and walks you to door.

Cat has yet to bark, probably because barking is sooooo undignified.

Short haired, so it doesn't seem to have been a problem ... yet ... besides indoor/outdoor, is also self cleaning model.

Hell, I never even liked cats ... except this one.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Oh yea????? Well MY dog is multi lingual. She speaks:
French: Barque
Spanish: Barc
German: Das Barken
Danish: Brken
Newfoundland: Woof.
Dutch: Woef
Ghetto: YowoofYO!
Bet your cat can't do that!
On 12/31/2009 1:27 PM, Robatoy wrote:

No, but she doesn't need to cuz she can do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBXxbsOoFr4&feature=related

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Mi pistola barks, too.
-- Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is Forgiven. Gee, ain't religion GREAT?

The one we saw? I thought that thing was a Shit-Zoo ;~)

Hell Swingman, your cat is the closest thing to a dog I have ever seen. Best of both worlds you have there.
On 12/30/2009 4:44 PM, Leon wrote:

ROTFL ... must be getting old! :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

You or the cat??
On 12/30/2009 4:57 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:

Hard to tell, but bofus is damn sure getting fat ... :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
On 12/30/2009 4:57 PM, Leon wrote:

I gotta couple extra saddles ... English, or Western? :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

My middle daughter has a TeaCup Yorkie. I have bigger dumps than that.... especially since I have been playing with whole-grain breadmaker recipes. (Why-oh-why am I not required to bring a stool sample to my doctor these days? ONE way to impress the resident nurse..LOL)
On 12/30/2009 5:13 PM, Robatoy wrote:

ROTFL! ... damn, what is about old men that they gotta start comparing BM's??
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Trying to figure out who is more 'full of sh*t' than the other? <grin>

Easy! It's the need to prove that *something* still works.

There's this cartoon of a put-out nurse saying to the (obvious) wood-worker "That's _NOT_ what we meant by a stool sample", as he presents here with a 30" backless seat.
I actually encountered that cartoon at a medical clinic. Nearly fell on the floor, I was laughing so hard.