OT: Joke

Donation
Father O'Malley answers the phone. 'Hello, is this Father O'Malley?' 'It is!' 'This is the IRS. Can you help us?' 'I can!' 'Do you know a Ted Houlihan?' 'I do!' 'Is he a member of your congregation?' 'He is!' 'Did he donate $10,000 to the church?' 'He will.'

I like it! I'll be sending this off to my uncle, who is due to start a month's stay at a Trappist monastery. And, no, I already asked - they don't make beer there. Otherwise I'd be joining him.

Now you have done it !! insulting a Catholic priest AND Irishmen as well Also saying the IRS are fools ??
Bill will have your guts for garters.
On 2/4/2011 2:36 AM, George W Frost wrote:

Give it up Frosty--it ain't warranted.
Bill

thud
--
"He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! "
Brian's Mum