OT internet service provider question

Page 2 of 2
CM wrote:

There are always options, including one chap I read about who built his own microwave relay station for surprisingly little money. I think he even makes a profit by allowing his neighbors piggy-back on his service.
One of my customers, in a (deep) suburb in South Carolina fussed with her local telephone company for high-speed access. She went up the food chain until she reached the head of the plant department.
"You know," he said, "we've been planning to upgrade your area but we're stuck for facilities. If you can let us have a space about the size of a closet in your building to put in a frame relay, we'll give you T1 service in lieu of rent."
Is there a school or college in your area? You bet they have high-speed service. Find out how they do it...