OT Humor/Political: Scam Alert

'Seen today:
http://culturewrench.com/?p 7
On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 14:25:11 -0500, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

It is beyond me how anyone can believe this kind of crap.
Paul T.
On 09/14/2012 04:16 PM, P.H.T. wrote:

I think this is actually a satire, not real, no?
"P.H.T." wrote:

--------------------------------- Consider the source.
Lew
On 09/14/2012 04:53 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Interesting. Among the people I passed this along to today, almost everyone understood this to be satire. The one and only group that did not were ideological liberals. Methinks there's some message there having to do with the need to be offended just to feel alive...
FWIW, I thought it was funny as satire...
On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 17:31:16 -0500, Tim Daneliuk

That's hilarious in itself, you racist pig. ;)

+1
-- Creativity can solve almost any problem. The creative act, the defeat of habit by originality, overcomes everything. -- George Lois
On 09/14/2012 05:54 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Wm. F. Buckley famously said something to the effect that liberals are tolerant of all points of view until they discover there actually *are* other points of view.

On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 19:12:55 -0500, Tim Daneliuk

Love it!
-- Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. -- Scott Adams, 'The Dilbert Principle'

Satire?
"...Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon."

Perhaps satire but I didn't think it was funny. I thought it was sad. Funny is ... Lewis & Martin, Abbot & Costello, George Carlin and Robin Williams. Ok, maybe the last is a little over the top, but still funny.
On 09/14/2012 09:02 PM, Casper wrote:

Oh c'mon. There's been this whole silly narrative that Obama is Kenyan, Muslim, blah, blah, blah. This piece just played on it.
Casper wrote:

satire [sat-ahyuhr] Show IPA noun 1. the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.
2. a literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule.
3. a literary genre comprising such compositions.
On 9/14/12 5:31 PM, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

+1 <finger to nose>
--

-MIKE-

Tim Daneliuk wrote:

--
Humor: It's not for pompous, pretentious, egotistical dumbass Democrats
anymore

"Anymore"? It never was.

x2!
They lost me at Allah.