OT Humor:Important stuff about cats

1. "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will pee on your computer." -- Bruce Graham 2. "There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown 3. "Thousands of years ago, cats were worshiped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." -- Anonymous 4. "Cats are smarter than dogs. You cannot get eight cats to pull a sled through snow." -- Jeff Valdez 5. "In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats." -- English proverb 6. "As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat." -- Ellen Perry erkeley 7. "One cat just leads to another." -- Ernest Hemingway 8. "Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you later." -- Mary Bly 9. "Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia." -- Joseph Wood Krutch 10. "People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life." -- Faith Resnick 11. "There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all owned by cats." -- Anonymous 12. "I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior." -- Hippolyte Taine 13. "No heaven will not ever Heaven be; Unless my cats are there to welcome me." -- Scottish Proverb 14. "There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life -- music and cats." -- Albert Schweitzer 15. "The cat has too much spirit to have no heart." -- Ernest Menaul 16. "Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God." -- Arabic Proverb 17. "Time spent with cats is never wasted." -- Colette 18. "You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats." -- Colonial American proverb 19. "Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask for what you want." -- Joseph Wood Krutch 20. "I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic."-- Unknown 21. "My husband said it was him or the cat ... I miss him sometimes." -- Anonymous
    meowalo,     jo4hn
Left out:
To a dog, you're family--to a cat, you're staff.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net

Thats funny, but true. Have you noticed when talking to a cat it's like they have call waiting.....mjh
On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 19:32:24 +0000, Mike Hide wrote:

Not when the food dish is empty!
-Doug
--
"It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among
[my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between

So many cats--so few recipes.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 22:09:31 +0100, LRod
http://www.ooze.com/ooze13/cats.html
Well, ya did ask fer it, sorta.
Regards, Tom.

I thought that was Spotted Owl.
Regards, Tom.
C wrote:

Made me laugh too but he left out the best game to play with a cat: Tether Cat
TWS

As I sit here at my computer, Zeo the Shop Cat is lying next to me purring loudly. I guess that is an affirmation that I am, in fact, good for something if it is only scratching his ears.
Dick "I thought I was a dog man" Durbin
jo4hn wrote:

All this and absolutely no mention of cats being frozen or being made into more-than-suitable pushsticks....
Philski
Quickly pull on your nomex undies, Frank ... your butt is going to be toasted for posting binaries in a text message group.
Check out alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking for posting binary files.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 7/10/04
Swingman wrote: