OT: How we Canadians know you're an American.

On Sat, 2 Jul 2011 08:28:48 -0600, willshak wrote (in article ):

Ayup,

I also got the last one reversed:

"All y'alls" is plural possessive.

-Bruce

Reply to
Bruce

On Sat, 2 Jul 2011 08:28:48 -0600, willshak wrote (in article ):

Ayup,

I also got the last one reversed:

"All y'alls" is plural possessive.

-Bruce

Then there is the Canadian illiteracy low levels that use an expression to signify completion. It may be woodworking or metalworking related too. I was never sure how many "alls" you could have.

"Alls ya' have to do is..."

Reply to
Eric