OT: How we Canadians know you're an American.

Page 2 of 2

"Robatoy" wrote in message
It deal with the fact that you guys say you're from America... well, so are we. Except, you're from The States and we're Canadian. A difference as subtle as the 'b' in 'subtle.
================ The main difference between Canuckies and Americans is
"Eh?" and "Huh"?
It took me some time to get comfortable to the response to "Thank you" with "Uh, huh", instead of the old "You're welcome."
It always sounded a little snarky and inconsiderate at first. Now I notice Canadians starting to do it too.
--
Eric

Han wrote:

I was pointing out how to know someone is Canadian :)
--

dadiOH