OT: Haulin' with the 'gate down...Was Trucks

Page 3 of 3

Not me [g]
Wed, Mar 9, 2005, 8:32pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net (DaveHinz) wants to know: Um. Who wants to tell 'im...
Nah, it's all catch and release anyway, so let's not.
"Wes Stewart" spewed:

No problem, I'll just out drag the other two cars and change lanes. Light goes green and I take off. <
I really hope this is a troll.
If not, I don't feel sorry at all about the loss of your lumber.
You deserved it.
Your stupidity in dragging the other two cars was beyond belief.
You have to make a right exit from the left lane in 1/8 mile? So you "drag" the other cars?
With an essentially unsecured load, to boot?
Obviously, those babies were going somewhere.
Gus

Sorry it's real

Why thanks.

"Dragging" was a poor choice of words. Had I been in my 320 hp Camaro SS instead of my lumbering (no pun intended) PU *then* it would have been dragging.

No, I left two half-asleep bozos snoozing at the light while I started rolling as the light turned green. The distance was an estimate, I think it's prolly closer to 1/4 mile.

No, I said earlier I had lots of rope and some tight hitches. The problem was the 2bys were very straight and very smooth. It only takes one leaving the middle of the bundle to release *all* of the tension.

No, they did go anywhere; that's the problem. They stayed behind while the truck went someplace.

ps. Fuck you, Gus.
Wes Stewart wrote:

Gus is absolutely right.
On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 16:28:05 -0500, Steve Decker

Perhaps. I tried to cancel the foregoing post immediately after sending it. Clearly, that didn't happen and I apologize to the group and to Gus in particular. I suppose I could blame it on the pain meds I'm taking but I will not take that out. My last comment was uncalled for.

You, sir, are swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool.
Be proud of your stupidity and carelessness, it's all you've got, Wes.
Wed, Mar 9, 2005, 1:57pm (EST-2) n7ws_@*yahoo.com (WesStewart) summed it up, all so delicately, and eloquently, with: <snip> ps. Fuck you, Gus.
ROTFLMAO