OT: Happy Groundhog Day

Since Janet Jackson's breast came out at halftime, there will be six more weeks of winter.
Doug Miller wrote:

tit for tat...
On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 18:59:50 +0000, jo4hn wrote:

Does that mean it'll be colder than a witches tat for six more weeks?
-Doug
Doug Winterburn wrote:

Did it see its shadow while standing straight up(out), or was that nipple jewlery to help it see its shadow?<G> http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjj.htm

This is OT of the OT post, but if you've never seen the movie Ground Hog Day you should rent it. One of the best movies of all time. It's too bad Bill Murray didn't take up wood working along with all of the other hobbies he mastered in the movie.
Greg
PS As for Janet and Justin: If you lack talent I guess you have to resort to other means to sell CDs.

And it is on Cinemax right now! Great movie, love that piano playing at the end! Greg
Yea, I don't think those piano sounds were really coming from that Korg M-1 at least mine never sounded that good. Tony D.

snipped-for-privacy@windsweptsoftware.com (Greg) wrote in message

Groundhog Day is in my Top-5 favorite movies of all time.
BTW - do you think that Janet Jacksons very calculated stunt was meant to deflect attention away from her child molest.. er, brother?
-CJ
snipped-for-privacy@mybluelight.com (Chris) wrote in message

I think that in today's world being humped on stage and exposing yourself on national tv is considered a career move. That is, for entertainers with little or no talent.
Greg

Fortunately (or un, depending on your perspective) I missed the event but was brought up to speed today. My thoughts:
* Mmmmmm - a breast. Unnnnnnngggggg * Gaaaack - Janet's breast. Ewwwwwwwww * Wow - how DOES that sunburst stay on there - sorta pinned like a brooch? Ouuuuuuch. * Ehhhhh - nice try Justin and Janice. Yaaaawwwwnnnn. * Heeeeyyy - maybe Michael could get a little of that for his next face job. Uhuh, uhuh.
snipped-for-privacy@easystreet.com says...

megadittos there. The only thing you can say about Janet vs. Michael is that at least she is still black. BTW, looking at the Drudge report, is that *hair* on her chest? double-Ewwwwwwww

Yeah, that really makes you believe the stunt was completely unrehearsed, doesn't it?

Nah, Justin is waaay too old for Michael.
Tom Watson wrote:

Glad somebody shot that little bastard.