OT - Guard Duck, Shop Security

http://www.gearlog.com/2006/10/this_security_system_may_not_b.php
Ever been chased by a pissed off goose? <G>
B A R R Y wrote:
> Ever been chased by a pissed off goose? <G>
Boat yard where I kept my boat had a boat yard cat (Same as a junk yard cat, AKA: Mean Sum Bitch)
Goose went to set by the river bank and hatched a bunch of goslings.
Cat decided to investigate.
After mama goose got done, that cat, or what was left of him, was never the same.
Several truck storage yards here in SoCal use a flock of geese as guard geese.
Just have to be careful where you step<G>
Lew
Wed, Jul 25, 2007, 6:45pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (BARRY) doth query: Ever been chased by a pissed off goose? <G>
YES,
B A R R Y wrote:

No, but I goosed somebody once and she got pissed off and chased me.
;-) Glen
Thu, Jul 26, 2007, 11:50am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@ix.NOSPAM.netcom.com (Glen) doth stateth: No, but I goosed somebody once and she got pissed off and chased me.
If you had goosed her more than once would that mean you geesed her?
J T wrote:

Yeah, and I better be ready to duck!
;-) Glen
I was not able to get the duck to perform on the website. Does it "quack" or "rheeb"? Male ducks don't quack, only females. By the way, we have two Canada Geese as pets and they are as tame as puppies. We got them as gosslings so they had a lot of TLC growing up. Also have a pet woodduck that lives in the house with us. He's a real communicator - whistles a lot. Marc