OT grill gloat

Page 2 of 2
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 03:18:42 -0500, the inscrutable Silvan

You FREEZE meat, you filthy heathen?

But nobody can breathe for a mile downwind. I had too-close neighbors in Vista and being downwind was hell. I had to close up the house even in 100-degree days to get away from the airless environment they make. Gas is much cleaner in that respect, too.
I don't notice any difference in taste between the two if they're used properly, allowing the flame broiling. That's especially if true if there is lava rock in the bottom of the gas cooker.
--- - Sarcasm is just one more service we offer. - http://diversify.com Web Applications
Larry Jaques wrote:

Feh. Not a problem here. Worst case, I make some neighbors hungry.

And you call *me* a heathen.
[snipperectified]

Ssscuuuze me? No grillin' in the snow? There is nothing I like better than pissing off the entire neigbourhood with the wafting scent of burnt offerings in the middle of winter. Best time to run a smoker is in the winter. I can smell mine half-a-mile away.
You did good Michael, therefore thou sucketh. All you need now is a deal on a parka, eh?
On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:38:28 -0500, the inscrutable Silvan

OK, you suck. (Why do all these great deals only show up when we can least afford to buy them, hmmm?)

Is it gas or charcoal? Being single, I can get buy on the $18 Walmart tabletop gas grill. I did get a 10gal tank and adaptor hose for it, though.

Rumor has it that a certain Buffaloite (Buffalosian?) was caught on film BBQing in the snow a few years ago, so it DOES happen. A little weather never stopped a hunger for a STEAK, man.

Corn turns to sugar within a few hours. Grow it and reap the many rewards. (I'm kinda fond of those bigass corn spiders myself.)
----------------------------------------------------------------- When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction. --Steven Wright ---------------------------- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development
On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:33:40 -0800, Larry Jaques

Buffalonian [def] One who lives in the Miami of the North (or Anchorage of the South, depending on pov)
There was a photo several weeks ago of two guys playing golf. And if you stand on the shore of the Niagara River near the town of Lewiston any Saturday morning when the air temp is at least 10 degrees, you'll see 10-20 boats' worth of fisher- men angling for steelhead.
GregP wrote:

Jaypers. Maybe they should be "Buffaloids"?