OT grill gloat

That's not fair, guys. I can't eat Italian sausages anymore. They taste so good going down, but they tear my stomach all to hell, and they don't taste so good for the next three days. :(

Some certain spice. No idea what it is. Probably the stuff they put in there so you don't taste the asshole. :)

Reply to
Silvan

Not a problem. Woodturning isn't good for much other than making interestingly shaped but otherwise useless bits of wood. I got a million of'em. (Not good for *much*, I said. Yeah, there are a few actual practical applications for the technology, but mostly it's just fun making silly string.)

Reply to
Silvan

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 03:18:42 -0500, the inscrutable Silvan spake:

You FREEZE meat, you filthy heathen?

But nobody can breathe for a mile downwind. I had too-close neighbors in Vista and being downwind was hell. I had to close up the house even in 100-degree days to get away from the airless environment they make. Gas is much cleaner in that respect, too.

I don't notice any difference in taste between the two if they're used properly, allowing the flame broiling. That's especially if true if there is lava rock in the bottom of the gas cooker.

--- - Sarcasm is just one more service we offer. -

Web Applications

Reply to
Larry Jaques

fennel?

Reply to
Charles Spitzer

You're going too cheap on your propane grills if they only are lasting 3 years on average.

My parents got a cheap Charbroil or similiar that lasted 4 or 5 years before it rusted apart. They bought a $400 Ducane with lifetime warranty and they've had it at least 10 years with no problems and no warranty replacements.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

Brian Elfert wrote in news:421f6e46$0$46550$ snipped-for-privacy@visi.com:

I'm on my third tablesaw in 7 years. It's not because I wore them out.

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch

Feh. Not a problem here. Worst case, I make some neighbors hungry.

And you call *me* a heathen.

Reply to
Silvan