OT. Free Shipping Lee Valley

Page 4 of 4
I was ok with the turnaround time. I didn't call them to return it, I just dropped it in the mail with their return slip. I had it back 2 weeks 1 day. Not bad. If I had called it would be a different story. I'm happy, they sent me a new blade, I am happy with the quality of their merchandise and will use them again.
On 3/20/2011 1:43 PM, tiredofspam wrote:

I've got several*, and I still bought the LeeValley. Of course, that was just to get the catalogs.
*Fun, but let's get some work done, huh? OTOH, I've got a couple moulding planes that are interesting profiles and a treat to work with. As is an old coffin plane with a Sandusky Tool blade from the same lot...
On 3/19/11 2:21 AM, DGDevin wrote:

<SPEW!!>
--

-MIKE-