OT: End-times must be near. McDonalds has lost it!

Honestly....really??
http://yro.slashdot.org/yro/08/11/25/0034229.shtml
On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 08:34:25 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

Just add more fat to the sandwich, obese people around here will buy it. I have not been to a McDonalds since I worked there, almost 40 years ago. Most horrible place to work, good stock though.