OT, Daughter gloat

My daughter is now in Antarctica with the People to People Student Ambassador Program in conjunction with Students on ice from Canada. She is with a group of about 90 students from the U.S . and Canada. All the students are freshman thru seniors spending their Christmas away from home. What a trip, I wish I was there. If anyone is interested you can look in on the http://www.studentsonice.com web site.
I do need an 8" jointer if anyone has one laying around collecting dust. :)