OT: Daily briefing. (Likely just humour)

Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily briefing.

He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed."

"OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"

His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the President sits, head in hands.

Finally, the President looks up and asks, "How many is a brazillion?"

Reply to
Robatoy

I'm one of those who happens to believe that President Bush is a *lot* smarter than he is commonly made out to be... and I don't enjoy seeing him made fun of... but that's just too funny to ignore.

Reply to
Doug Miller

I'm usually more often on Bush's side of things than not too, but that is just really funny....

Lou

Reply to
loutent

I totallly agree.