OT: Come on guys, help us out here...

Spread this around far and wide. Everybody you know!
Megan (Elequen) is a close friend of my daughter and I am doing my part
http://www.elequen.com /
On 7/16/2011 7:48 AM, Robatoy wrote:

Done, always willing to help a budding musician ... she's a cutie, and talented.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

Most importantly, the kid's got heart and is very responsible.
Robatoy wrote the following:

Talented and pretty. She should do well. Sorry, I can't cast a vote. I don't subscribe to any social networking sites.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 7/16/11 7:48 AM, Robatoy wrote:

Push that facebook page and tell her to get on youtube, if she isn't already. That's how the buzz starts and ends these days.
--

-MIKE-

On 7/16/11 1:06 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

It is on you tube. That is just a landing page to an embedded youtube video.
--
Froz...