OT: BORG Never Sleeps

Page 2 of 2
You can also pick up some good buys from the rental store.
Preston

Preston Andreas wrote:

I got a deep Milwaukee Porta-band saw for $125, original price 338. It was in nice shape, definitely better than the ones I've seen on ebay for more. Other prices didn't look that great, though.
BRuce <BRuce> writes:

Rental prices at the local HD are the same or lower as any local rental place.
Brian Elfert