OT: Autocad help

I made a few horizontal constraints by accident. How do I remove them?
--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

Can you be a little more specific?
--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

Constraints? In Autocad? Must be a new feature.

Sorry. Thats Turbocad.
--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com
Stoutman wrote:

Yes, it's "new". Constraints were first introduced in, I believe, version 11.

I have v11.2 I was able to delete the constraints.
Thanks!
--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com ]