OT - A Winder Poem

This is possibly the lovliest poem I have ever read. I felt impelled to pass it along to you all.
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q240/4hams/Winterpoem.png
JOAT Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise violence. - Mohandas Gandhi
On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 23:21:25 +0000, J T wrote

I have rarely been so moved.
I am crying, even as a write this.

Or, you could be freezing your butt off.