Oshlun Blades... Any Good?

Oshlun 10'' x 80 Tooth Crosscut Saw Blade <http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page 637&filter=Rockler%20Outlet>
Are these any good? At 20 bucks, I was thinking of getting a couple to use as run-of-the-mill blades on the RAS and Table.
--

-MIKE-

As good as any other $20 blade. I have never been pleased with a $20 blade for furniture, probably OK for rough carpentry.
That said a RAS typically does not work as well with a blade designed for a TS and Visa versa.