ORIENTAL BOX OF DRAWERS

http://www.jeffgreefwoodworking.com/pnc/Boxes/Oriental/index.html
Think I've posted this before. Don't know what I was looking for when I ran across it this time. Possibly info on a British sports car. You've just gonna love google.
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.

Been there before, and it is a good site. It's worth while exporing the rest of it.
BTW, I solved the lost cane problem the hard way. Now if I walk off without it I usually fall over within about 20 or so feet! :)
Sun, Feb 24, 2008, 11:10pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (LobbyDosser) doth sayeth: <SNIP> BTW, I solved the lost cane problem the hard way. Now if I walkoff without it I usually fall over within about 20 or so feet! :)
Darn but that's very tempthing, but I think I'll pass. I'm usually OK, but every once in awhile one of my knees or my hip (usually the right one) will give me Hell, so I carry it for insurance. Don't need it very often, but when I do, I need it right then.