Opinions on Grizzly G1182HW Jointer

I am in dire need of a jointer (among many other things). The Grizzly seems to have a decent reputation and the price is quite fair I think. I have about 1000.00 to be split between a jointer and a new table saw. I now have a POS Craftsman that worked well for its purpose.
My rational was that I want to spend the bulk of the money on the TS (either a used Uni or possibly General). Of course I would like to have an 8" jointer, but price dictates the quality of the TS.
Am I going about this correctly, and what are owners (I appreciate people's responses, but I don't want to hear any "Grizzly is sh1t" from someone who never used this product). Also, are the handwheels preferable over the levers? I just assumed the wheels were better.
Thanks for replies. I'll read all with interest.
Previously owned a 1182 that I sold to upgrade to a Grizz 8" jointer. Have no complaints and would either again. Only change would probably get handwheels.. Also own a Grizz bandsaw and spindle sander. Grizzly customer service has always been very prompt when I needed information. Get a jointer pal to help set the knives.
RT