On west coast - White oak - kd for $1.35/BF - Is this a good price????

Local west coast mill is offering kd White oak, 8-foot lengths, s2s, 1 1/8-inch, varying widths for $1.35 per bf. I don't buy much lumber, but he has 300 bf sitting there ready to go. So is that a fair/cheap price for the area? seems like a good buy, but would like to here from the wreck...
Thanks - Schroeder
"Schroeder" writes:

Location?
Lew
NW Oregon

Name of the mill? City? Phone number? Address? Minimum purchase required? Any QS?

- In nature's infinite book of secrecy a little I can read. -Shakespeare ------ http://diversify.com Website Application & Database Development
unless it's full of cracks or knots or something else negative, that sounds very good

If you let me know where it is, I will make the decision easy for you... it won't be there. :)
Shawn
Schroeder wrote:

Yes. That is a good price and if I wasn't full up to my eyelids in oak, I would have jumped on it. I think I saw that in the Oregonian? SH - From Astoria

Everyone lookout! It's a gloat!

Seams/seems like a great buy.

That's almost criminal, it's so cheap. I'd nab a bunch of it at that price, and I'm not even a big fan of oak.

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam
Schroeder wrote:

Don't know about the area all the way on the left coast and too far north besides, but in my corner of Virginia that would be cheaper than what poplar goes for at my local wood supplier.
Thanks everyone for the help..., good to know I wasn't just being cheap. I guess it is now officially a "gloat"...its in my shop now.
Schroeder

So you're not going to tell us where the mill is located or how to contact them?
-- Remember: Every silver lining has a cloud. ---- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development
calmly ranted:

I think I saw the ad in the Oregonion. SH
I don't see it in Yesterday's paper. hmmm.

I saw some on woodweb I think yesterday (in oregon). That may be the place. SH