Oldham Saw, Need Part Number.

Can anyone tell me the part numbers of the two Oldham's Signature saws that was being demonstrated by TWC in the Woodworking Show?
I am particular interested in that 10" flat top tooth saw blade (I think it is about 80 teeth). It slices "clean" (twice) into a 4" or 5" oak lumber in a Delta Contractor saw.
I like to buy it now and forgot the part number.
Thanks
Oops, forget to post the link. Is this the one below?
http://www.thewoodworkerschoice.com/detail.asp?product_id 58
Can anyone tell me the part numbers of the two Oldham's Signature saws that was being demonstrated by TWC in the Woodworking Show?
I am particular interested in that 10" flat top tooth saw blade (I think it is about 80 teeth). It slices "clean" (twice) into a 4" or 5" oak lumber in a Delta Contractor saw.
I like to buy it now and forgot the part number.
Thanks

Last time I looked (about 6-9 months ago) there were two flavors of the Signature line. The less expensive ones (<$50USD) were available at Lowes, Sears, etc. The ones demonstrated @ TWC (and the 40 tooth one reviewed and rated highly by FWW) was exclusive to TWC.
The better ones were called the "Signature Premier Series", IIRC, and had an American Flag screened on the plate. Like this: http://www.thewoodworkerschoice.com/detail.asp?product_id 54
The less expensive ones looked like this: http://www.oldham-usa.com/Products/SawMain/Wizzmain.htm
At the Denver shows, they were only demonstrating the Premier blades.
Long winded way of saying: if you buy it from TWC and if it has a flag logo and if it has the tooth count/config you want - then chances are high it's the one you saw at the show.

I bought a two-pack of these at the Woodworking show from TWC 18 months ago. An 80T cross cut, and a 40T combo. Thin kerf, because my saw of the moment was/is underpowered. Good blades.
My local sharpening service did their wizardry, and they're even better today than when new. The flag is pretty tattered looking, however.
I keep using them with my sleds, because the sleds were cut with those thin kerf blades. My preferred blades today are thicker kerf, less flexible blades, recommended and sold by my local sharpening service, made by FS Tools. Of course, I now have the saw to power them properly.
The Signature Premier Oldhams, however, are excellent products. IIRC, $150 for the pair at the show, plus sales taxes, etc.
Patriarch
On Wed, 26 May 2004 17:52:43 GMT, patriarch

That was exactly what I saw at the demonstration. It slice a piece red oak like butter. I have a Oldham 40T combo, it is superb for my underpowered Crapsman. I pay $41 for it and now I need that 80T flat top teeth for dado.
Can you give me the TWC part number for the 80T?

The part number on the blades is long gone, if it was painted...
I had a 60T blade ground for square top by my sharpening service, one of the FS Tools blades. Used for joinery operations, like corner splines on boxes, it works really well, and is exactly .125". The Oldham 80T is a thin kerf.
I use a Freud SD208 stacked dado set, $90 at either Borg. Worked well even in the Shopsmith, as long as I got the featherboards right, and took it slowly enough.
Call TWC. They'll know what they were showing...
Patriarch
On Wed, 26 May 2004 21:10:39 GMT, patriarch

Thanks anyway.

Did it not included in the packing one FREE resharpening cert. and a blade dampener/stabilizer?

Thanks again, hope someone would drop by with the part number or I'll call them.

My local service sharpens really well, locally, for about the cost of packaging and sending a saw blade away, and I know they do excellent work. I'd just as soon pay the local guy as send more of my money to UPS or FedEx.
Several folks I respect have indicated that the dampner/stabilizer included was of no added value on my new, real cabinet saw. I leave it off now. (Not intending to start any sort of discussion on that topic, however.)
Just my way of doing things. May not be right. There are certainly other ways of doing things, and I'll likely try a few of them as time goes on....
Patriarch