Need identification of part

HI, I have an old portable phonograph and it worked fine, till I messed around with an attached ac wire that gives it power. I shorted and burnt the white connector. That is the part that I need to be identified. It has a ground wire, a red, another reddish wire. The connector itself is white..not unlike a power connector for a computer to a hard drive...but obviously not the same. I can send a picture to anyone who may be interested in helping me to identify..but I don't think I can in this forum.

Reply to
Noel

Molex makes a lot of those type connectors.

Try

do a manufacturer search for Molex.

That site only has a few of the most common connectors. If they look like the right thing but not exactly, you can go to Molex web site

or any online distributor, like mouser or digikey.

Last time I looked, Radio shack also carried that particular line.

HTH,

Paul

Reply to
Paul Franklin