Need part number for Peerless/Delta P8550 faucet

Does anyone have the parts list that comes with a Peerless/Delta P8550 (chrome) pullout single-handle kitchen faucet handy. I lost my documentation. What I need is the number for the actual straight flow/spray head that fits into the top of the faucet and connects to the metal hose that goes into the body of the faucet assembly.
When I called Peerless, they we terifically nice, but, unfortunately, sent me a RP7632 spray assembly -- that's the one which is the optional sprayer and not for the faucet itself.
I was going to check with the hardware store where I bought the faucet, but we're having rain and windstorms (I'm in North Central California, near Santa Cruz), and would wait until the weather clears up 8'). It occured to me that someone could find the parts list right to hand
Thanks in advance for amy help.
Cordially, Northe
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.