Older Hitachi 12" TS info needed

Hi,
I just rescued an older Hitachi, green w/base, cast iron table & extensions, gear drive (?) motor. It is partially disassembled (wires pulled out of motor, etc.) but seems complete. It looks very industrial/heavy duty. Can anyone point me to a website(s) with info on this saw? I haven't been able to locate a model # but will continue to try. Thanks, Tom