Old Craftsman radial arm saw free - metro Atlanta

I was hoping there was a picture, but could not find one .My sears RAS motor went down a month ago.I took it down town to get it fixed only to find sears no longer support it and spares are not available .
How do I get a picture or find where it is located .....mjh in atlanta

Click "Photos" on the page and look for "Julies Craftsman Saw"
John