Old Craftsman radial arm saw free - metro Atlanta

Not mine and posted here because I don't have space to get it :-( Found it on the Cobb County Freecycle forum:

John

went down a month ago.I took it down town to get it fixed only to find sears no longer support it and spares are not available .

How do I get a picture or find where it is located .....mjh in atlanta

Reply to
mike hide

Click "Photos" on the page and look for "Julies Craftsman Saw"

John

Reply to
John