old barns and structures from my travels

Check them out here:
http://www.followfocusproductions.com
On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 11:16:51 -0800 (PST), artist4landscapes

They would be much better if you dumped the slideshow - it dies (either locks up or goes to black) on the first pause or backup.
Don't suggest a newer version of software on my PC - your site is the only one that exhibits this behavior.

What.......? No plans for those shacks and barns?
Nice work,
Bob S.