Off to Habitat for Human'y

It's got really bad in my shop(garage) with too little space to move around. It's warmed up here in Mid-MO so I'm cleaning out the shop and taking a pickup load of machinery and tools to the local Habitat outlet first thing Monday(tomorrow). If you're by there this week you can pick up some of the following. Most are working fine or need a few parts or tuning.

4" Atlas joiner w/stand and motor(works fine & not a piece of junk), Stationary HF Belt sander, 12" McCulloh Chain Saw, Complete Crapsman Drill press that you attach your own drill w/Black and Decker Drill attached, Lot of pipe clamps, Lot of HF wooden clamps, Black & Decker Mouse Sander w/case Delta 2 speed scroll saw(few parts need replacing) Small plastic tool boxes. That's it so far. By tomorrow, I should have a few more items as I'm only about 2/3 done cleaning out. Larry
Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote